The Best Shoe Glue: Shoe-Fix & Boot-Fix Shoe Repair Glue For Shoes & Boots
Shoe glue specifically formulated for the shoe repair industry.
Shoe-Fix and Boot-Fix shoe glue bond in just seconds instead of hours or days and doesn't require any clamping!
Goes on thin and doesn't expand, unlike the other brands.
Repairs shoes, boots, sneakers, dress shoes, running shoes, climbing shoes, golf shoes, sandals, handbags and more!
Dries clear and flexible. Comes with a satisfaction guarantee!
Holds the way you would expect it to if you brought it to a professional shoe repair shop. That's why we use it in our shops!
It's The Best Shoe Glue Out There, Period
Our Shoe Glue Is Better Than Super Glue
Not just regular "super glue"! Other brittle glues break, and then break your shoes. "Goo" glues take up to 2 days to dry. Shoe-Fix & Boot-Fix Glue bends with your shoes, and cures in moments.
After just 10-45 seconds, the Shoe-Fix & Boot-Fix Glue becomes waterproof, impervious to moisture and water, even when fully submerged for hours.
No More Waiting! Boot-Fix Glue and Shoe-Fix Glue bond instantly and it fully cures in just 10-45 seconds so you can quickly repair your shoes or boots and get back to life.
Proven To Work
After 30 years of use in our stores, 15,000+ 5 star reviews & tens of thousands of satisfied customers, Boot-Fix Glue and Shoe-Fix Shoe Glue have proven to be the best shoe glue on the market!
Shoe-Fix & Boot-Fix Glue: Long Lasting, Strong, Flexible Glue Made For Shoes & Boots
EASY TO USE ON ALL FOOTWEAR
Professional strength and flexible shoe glue that bonds almost instantly with no clamping! Doesn't expand or dry thick like other leading brands.
AN ADHESIVE THAT LASTS
Re-attach your sole with confidence, Shoe-Fix's shoe glue creates a flexible bond unaffected by heat, cold or moisture after just 10-45 seconds.
SAFE FOR RUBBER, LEATHER, VINYL, ETC
Safe to use on all rubber and vinyl footwear including dress shoes,
running shoes, golf shoes, climbing shoes, boots, sandals, and more.
We're The Best Professional Grade Shoe Repair Glue
- Shoe glue specifically formulated for the shoe repair industry. This adhesive formula is designed to be strong, while remaining flexible. It bonds to leather, rubber, vinyl, and so much more.
- Shoe-Fix Glue and Boot-Fix Glue bond in just seconds instead of hours or days! NO clamping required!
- It goes on thin and doesn't expand
- Repairs shoes, boots, sneakers, dress shoes, running shoes, climbing shoes, golf shoes, sandals, handbags and more!
- Dries clear and flexible. Comes with a satisfaction guarantee!
- Holds the way you would expect it to if you brought it to a professional shoe repair shop. That's why we use it in our shops!
How To Use Shoe-Fix And Boot-Fix Glue In 4 Easy Steps
- Unscrew the cap to expose the fine tip nozzle. Do not unscrew the nozzle from the bottle. Be sure to tighten the cap back on the nozzle until it clicks into place to ensure the adhesive will not dry out when not in use.
- Completely remove all moisture, oil, dirt, or any other residue from the surface before you start your repair.
- Apply a small thin bead of Shoe-Fix Glue along the "wear line" or edge of sole to one surface to be bonded.
- Immediately assemble sole to desired position and hold securely for 10-45 seconds.
Helpful Tips On Using Our Shoe Repair Glue
- Have a tri-folded paper towel handy to wipe off any excess adhesive.
- For completely detached soles, preset sole to desired position and hold. Repeat the above steps to the toe or heel first, then repeat for the opposite end until the entire sole is attached.
- If there's a white film on the surface of the material, or if the footwear has been washed or exposed to soapy substances, you will need to use more Shoe-Fix and apply more pressure for a longer period of time to allow for the adhesive to soak through the film and bond to the intended materials.
- For porous materials, use Shoe-Fix as described in the directions. If the bond does not hold after 1 minute, simply repeat the steps again with more glue now that the porous material has been filled with some adhesive. This repair might also require more pressure for a longer period of time for the adhesive to work as intended.
- Latex or other types of gloves are not required to use Shoe-Fix and may get glued to your footwear accidently. We recommend doing the repairs carefully with your bare hands. If you do accidently get Shoe-Fix on your skin, apply cooking oil to bonded areas and gently rub to peel bond apart.
- Store Shoe-Fix in a cool dry place or refrigerator and ensure the cap clicks shut when closing for the longest life.
THE SHOE-FIX DIFFERENCE:
After serving in World War II, Ed, started a shoe repair shop because shoe repair was one of the options provided through the GI Bill. For the next 20 years he cut new soles, reconditioned leather uppers, and stitched and glued his customers favorite comfortable shoes so that they could keep wearing them. When hearing a customer complain that their favorite shoe sole came apart from the upper, He always said, “Well if the shoe fits, glue it!”
Ed had two sons, Dean and John, and they both learned the shoe repair trade from their father in Ed’s Shoe Repair shop. In 1973, Ed sold the shop to his son Dean and moved to Florida with John and John’s older sister, Jeri. John enlisted in the US Navy after high school and after 4 years of service he returned to carry on the family business in 1980. All purpose cement had been the shoe glue of choice for the shoe repair industry for the majority of modern history, but it just didn’t work on the new types of materials the shoe manufacturers were beginning to use, especially in the heat.
Around the end of the 1980’s, a “super glue” for shoes was being introduced to shoe repair professionals. Like regular super glue (cyanoacrylate), this super glue for shoes bonded almost instantly and held extremely strong. Over the last 20 years John had dreamed of bottling this well kept industry secret and making it available to the retail market so that the consumer could repair their own footwear. There will never be a replacement for a skilled cobbler who can rebuild and restore your comfortable shoes, but in 2014, John registered the brands Boot-Fix and Shoe-Fix glues and made it possible for our customers to glue their own shoes and those of their families, and friends.
Shoe-Fix, our shoe repair glue, bonds instantly, cures fast, dries clear, and holds strong. Even when exposed to heat, cold, intense pressure, moisture, or fully submerged in water, Shoe-Fix Glue bonds and holds strong!
Shoe-Fix Glue is the strongest footwear adhesive that works on all different types of shoe materials.
As Ed would say, “Well if the shoe fits, glue it!”
What makes Shoe-Fix Glue different from your average super glue?
Shoe-Fix remains flexible after it dries so it doesn't just break apart again when the footwear is worn. It's viscosity has been specifically formulated to bond to the types of materials used to manufacture footwear.
Unlike other adhesives for shoes, Shoe-Fix doesn't require clamping. Shoe-Fix is ready to go in minutes, not hours, or even days.
Shoe-Fix Glue is completely waterproof and it's designed to hold up even in the blistering summer heat, or icy cold of winter.
Whether you need to glue your boots for a hard day's work, a tough day of training, or just a walking around the office, Shoe-Fix Glue can repair your work boots, athletic sneakers, rubber soled dress shoes, and much more!